Asterisk VoIP News

Sunday, April 02, 2006

AstManProxy 1.20pre Released

Hi Folks,

I have done a bunch of new work on AstManProxy, including 1) adding in the Action: Challenge authentication mechanism (basically done), 2) adding in support for SSL, 3) added patch from Steve Davies that will do basic user authentication.

The SSL support is based on code from John Todd at Tello (digium #6812). I do not have the SSL stuff functional yet but it is compiling and I am hooked into their underlying routines. I just need to figure out how to hook all the functions in now, which I'll be working on over the next few days.

Also, I have setup a proper branches/tags/trunk structure on svncommunity.digium.com (thanks to Kevin Fleming for his help). 1.13 is currently in tags & trunk, and branches contains the 1.20 development work.

Anyway, please take a look at the 1.20pre branch and let me know what you think:

Click Here for Download of 1.20pre

Also I have turned on moderation on the astmanproxy list, so we should not have any more spammers... sorry about that.

Best,
Dave