Asterisk VoIP News

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Asterisk VoIP News Update: We are Moving to a New Platform :)

Hello All,

I just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know that we will be moving the blog to a new platform that will add a bunch of features are give us more control of the design to help deliver all the news in a more developed way. The inital process is almost complete and once I have a few design issues hammered out I will post the new url for everyone so please update those BOOKMARKS(I check the logs :P) :) Here is a list of some of the new features we will be integrating:

-More Defined Categories for Asterisk Specific Topics (This will always be a sizable part of the core for this blog)
-More Categories covering: VoIP, Skype, VoIP Legislation, WiFi/WiMax Deployment and more.
-Archive Calendar Function and Robust Search to help people find archived info
-More Community Written Content and Help Articles
-Some cool plugins I haven't even found but I know is out there
-Maybe even a logo...(you never know?)

Well that's it for now. Once it's ready I will make a post to let everyone know and most likely move all the old archives to the new platform so people can search just one place. If you have any questions just hit the email link on the right and I'll try my best to answer them. Have a great day and I will be in touch soon. Now time for me to get back to editing my new CSS :)

-Dal