Asterisk VoIP News

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Info: Free Test Providers

Trixter from the User list has posted a link for some free providers to help with your voip testing.

Quote from site:

Broadvoice claims that talk is cheap as their service mark, however they still charge fees, sometimes in excess of their plans. Well talk is cheaper than you would think, its free. Not just computer to computer but via VoIP to the PSTN (phone network). Here is a list of various providers that are free, I do not have any ability to comment on the quality of the different providers, and that would only be relevant from my network to theirs, your network may be on a totally different place on the net, and so you may get better or worse performance than me anyway.

Click Here for the List

http://freevoip.gedameurope.com - emailed in from Matt from SineApps (Thanks!)


Note: It has been brought to my attention that the link has gone down. It was live when the article was posted. I will keep checking back to see the status. Please email me if you have a list of Free Providers for testing purposes.